- Software Libraries
- EasyRDF is a PHP library for extracting RDFa and working with RDF, in general.
- PyRDFa is a Python package for extracting RDFa from Web documents; it is based on the Python RDFLib package.
- The RDFa gem for the Ruby RDF software stack.
- librdfa is the fastest RDFa processor in the world.
- clj-rdfa is an RDFa
extractor implemented in Clojure running on a Java Virtual Machine.
- semargl is a highly performant RDFa parser.
Jena, Clerezza, and Sesame integration. Android and GAE support.
- RDFa Test Suite
The RDFa Test Suite is useful for validating RDFa Processors against the
official test suite for RDFa 1.0 and RDFa 1.1. Languages supported include
HTML5, XHTML5, XHTML1, HTML4, SVG and XML.
Version and Host Language specific test manifests may be found here: